As a local salon owner there are multiple challenges you face on a daily basis—keeping clients happy, creating a vibrant company culture, ensuring inventory is fully-stocked—it seems like the list never ends. However, arguably one of the most challenging aspects to running a successful salon is coming up with fresh ways to attract new clients and social media is the best playground to do it especially this pandemic year.
So, how do you that?
Here are 5 Salon Marketing ideas for you:
S.E.O. (Search Engine Optimization)
- It basically means how well you’re showing up on search engines. To do this, just register your business to google business page. Make sure to add your important details. Learn how S.E.O. works and maximize the use of it. Regarding your website, it must be optimized for search too. In order to do that, you have to have a lot of content so you’ll keep on showing up when people search relevent things about hair.
E-MAIL MARKETING & NEWSLETTER
- This is a great way to keep in touch with the clients.
- It seems like everyone is doing this marketing. It’s working incredibly. For salons, you just have to do some extra effort to your client, a little touch to their hair, making them feel extra while on the chair and most likely, they will post and recommend you on their social media accounts.
RATING & REVIEWS
- People always check reviews and feedbacks before they book an appointment. You must have an outstanding rating because clients read them.
WEBSITE THAT CONVERTS
- It should be mobile-optimized.
- Make sure that it is fast to load. You can do speed check on your website. There are lot of free tools on Google that you can use.
- Write the correct information on your website in the right place. (Opening hours, contact details, location, book now button, etc.)
- You must have an online scheduling software.
Marketing your salon or spa is more than just posting on social media. In fact, there are simple online marketing strategies you can use that can change your business performance drastically.